Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Basil and Peaches and everything nice

Basil and Peach topped ice cream with a lemon poppy seed muffin. 
Yes, I am trying to lose ten pounds.  :) But to defend myself (giggles)  this was supper, and the second helping I had counted as dessert.  So there, and to be quite honest, if i didnt have to go to work, it could have been breakfast too. I heart this, alot.   I have to give a big shout out to my P-Dub,  The Pioneer Lady.  Where she comes up with these things, I ll never know.  But she wins my heart on a daily basis.   The lemon poppy seed muffin was my idea.   I need to close this discussion, otherwise I will be eating another bowl in my gym shorts and sports bra at 4 am while I finish this. 

I am on day three of my B90, only 87 more days to go that I am sure will be filled with delight.  I'm learning here.   There will be lots of notes for me to study when I am done.


I am doing well with my personal training.  I have lost a good 2 solid pounds, which makes me happy.  I have a goal in mind to lose at least 5 more before we go Florida.  And yes that is 10 days.   I think I can do it,  I know I can do it.  Im slacking on my cardio.  

I'm prepping for another good Kroger run this week.  For all of you who don't know by now, I have started couponing.  I love it.  We have been working on getting ourselves out of debt.  I have a number and will post it soon.  I intend on picking on day out of the week to blog on that, and it may indeed be on Sundays. 

This picture shows $400 + of retail groceries and household goodies.  I paid a whopping $70 for it.    I will show you guys my binder and hope that I can begin to list my shopping trips each week and then show my debt progress.   I do hope you guys follow me on my journey to enlightenment, debt freedom, weight loss, and just life!!  You never know whats going on at the Henderson's!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment