Friday, September 23, 2011

When I Grow Up....

Do you ever wonder if you are where you are supposed to be?  I am in a two day seminar and when I am in these along with being in Church, a fire ignites inside of my very being and I just want to speak.  I want to speak and I want to share.  I want to pace, get loud,  and be funny.  I want to see emotional impact.  I want to reference all the great things I have read, along with all the Bible verses that rock your soul.   I want to inspire, I want to be great, do great,  I really want to touch lives.  Is it still okay to day dream what you want to be when you grow up? A columnist? Guest Speaker? Motivational Speaker? A journalist? An Author of some renowned book? Do a show? A DVD? A movie??

Do we ever really arrive in life?  Or is it all just one journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment